Portneuf Health Trust works to identify major initiatives in the region that will improve the health of residents, and helps form collaborative partnerships to drive those initiatives.
Where appropriate, Portneuf Health Trust uses its financial resources to help advance the health profile of the region.
Enhance and improve the health of southeastern Idaho and surrounding areas.
Portneuf Health Trust will be a successful initiative-driven leader in improving health in our community. Portneuf Health Trust will be recognized as a model for other health foundations throughout the country.
One of Portneuf Health Trust’s primary obligations is ownership in Portneuf Medical Center and stewardship of those assets. To that end, Portneuf xxx-bondage.comHealth Trust strives to support the following values for PMC:
- Local and regional strength
- Clinical excellence
- Commitment to physicians
- Commitment to future capital investment in PMC
- Public and not-for-profit hospital characteristics
- Access to care regardless of ability to pay
- Community care beyond PMC’s facilities
- Commitment to the community
- Reporting the benefit to the community
- Maintain local governance
- Medical community and management experience
- Regulatory compliance
- Financial stability and efficiency